Thursday, March 10, 2011

Press pLAy : Avril Lavigne


Goodbye Lullaby is Avril Lavigne's latest album. I don't know about you, but I have been so looking forward to this release, especially after hearing her single What the hell. This Canadian singer knows how to sing and this album is as brilliant as her others have been, maybe even better. I'll let you judge that. I can see where her inspiration comes from and I'm in the same "place" at the moment, so I'll definitely be listening to Goodbye Lullaby alot. Music heals the soul and heart, well at least i hope.

Best tracks include:
* Not Enough
* 4 real
* Push
* Wish You Were Here
* Stop Standing There

I could honestly say almost every track on the album is really good!! Take a listen, it's the kind of music that makes you feel something, and this album will hopefully make you feel really good.

Press pLAy!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment