Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MTV's The Buried Life: What do you want to do before you die?





MTV show The Buried Life features Duncan, Ben, Dave and Jonnie on a quest to complete a list of all the things they want to do before they die. Each time they cross off an item, they help a stranger cross an item off their list. It's a brilliant tv show and a great idea. So far on the show they have crossed off things like:
* Get in a fight
* Crash a Parade
* Escape from a deserted island
* Get married in Vegas
* Streak a Stadium and get away with it
and so the list goes on.

This show really got me thinking - what exactly do I want to do before I die?

Here's some things I have on my list:
1. Sell a painting
2. Own a house
3. Have my own business
4. Travel the world (currently attempting to cross this one off the list)

I know they sound simple but I think that's what I want most in life, all the other adventures can come spontaneously :)

Get thinking: What do you want to do before you die? and check out The Buried Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment