Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Press pLAy : Keri Hilson


Keri Hilson has just released her latest album No Boys Allowed and you are going to want to take a listen! It's pretty dam good. This is her second album and in my small-but-loudly-stated opinion it's got the potential to out-sell her first album In A Perfect World. The music is all about boys being stupid and all the ways they break our hearts. I mean who doesn't like that kind of music?! Maybe men but Keri Hilson is one hot fox and I rate most will forgive the content and buy the album anyway.

Awesome tracks include:
* Lose Control ---- "Let's lose control"
* Breaking Point ---- "my love has a limit"
* All the Boys ----- "I didn't know what love was until you knocked on my door"
* Pretty Girl Rock

It's almost the new year, bring it in with Keri Hilson, Press pLAy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment