Thursday, June 3, 2010

Awesome Movie Quotes


These are just a few movie lines that make me SMILE:

"I didn't come back to tell you that I can't live without you... I can live without you... I just don't want to" - Rumour Has It

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living." - Hope Floats

"I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing

"I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me." - The Notebook

"A gold medal is a wonderful thing. But if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it." - Cool Runnings

"I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever." - Juno

"That's just the trouble with me, I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." - Alice in Wonderland

"Never tell me the odds." - Star Wars

"Don't you think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life" - The Time Travelers Wife

2 comments:

  1. Here is my personal selection. I didn't put the movies they are from. Just try to guess the movies they belong to.They are quite famous and even if you don't remember them, their content will give you the hints. The quotes that are not separated by some blank line are from the same movie.

    "hey sousa, all i have in this world is my balls and my word. and i don't break them for nothig"
    "say hello to my little friend"

    "we got a winner."
    "I like thinking about the red dress and the television and you and your father! Now when I get the sun I smile!"
    "I'm gonna be on television"

    "Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. [THE QUOTE4S TOO LONG SO I CUT IT].Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

    "I believe in two things: discipline and the bible. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me."
    "Salvation is found within."

    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning... that gasoline smell...smells like victory"

    "Harry: What's her last name? I'll look it up.
    Lloyd: You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?
    Harry: Maybe it's on the briefcase.
    Lloyd: Oh, yeah! It's right here : Samsonite!"

    "You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"

    "-What are you drawing?
    -A liger.
    -What's a liger?
    -It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic."

    "You know..South America, it's like America, but South!"
    "I was hiding under your porch because I love you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant, the ones i know for sure are:
    Trainspotting (Choose life.... Crazy but amazing movie)
    Scarface (say hello to my little friend, not forgetting the cool accent)
    Requiem for a Dream (that lady fantasizing about fitting into her red dress)
    Napoleon Dynamite (only a liger could be on Napoleon Dynamite!!)

    ReplyDelete